As I’ve mentioned before, one of my favorite things is eating and awesome dish and going home and trying to recreate it in a simple way. This one is no different. Hold onto your butts because I’m about to make breakfast right!
1. You’ll need bananas(duh), butter, an egg, milk, cinnamon, vanilla extract, brown sugar and a nice thick toast like Texas toast. None of that wimpy shit.
2. Slice your fucking banana.
3. Melt half a stick of butter in a saucepan and add a cup of brown sugar. Once that bitch caramelizes add a half cup of milk and a tablespoon of vanilla and lower the heat after stirring.
4. For the French Toast mix, add equal amounts beaten egg and milk. Coat the top with cinnamon. If anyone ever tells you that you use too much cinnamon you need to cut that mofo from your life. Beat it vigorously(TWSS).
5. Dip both sides of the toast in the mix and let it soak it up. Fry both sides in butter until golden. Once the toast it cooked place bananas and caramel sauce over it.
6. Fall into a diabetic coma.