“Fuck you guys…”
One of my favorite spots in the Caribbean (besides Jamaica) is the Bahamas. After having a soup called Chicken Souse down there I just knew I had to try and duplicate it when I went back home. It quickly became a favorite.
1. An equal volume chicken wing pieces and potatoes. Half as much onion and celery. Salt and pepper and a few lemons or limes, doesn’t matter which dem allll sowwah!
2. Add chicken to pot
3. Peel and wedge potatoes. Get someone to peel them for you because no one likes peeling things. Add to pot
4. Slice onion and chop celery. Try not to cry like a little wuss. Add to pot and bring to boil
5. Juice the limes
6. Once the chicken and potatoes are half cooked add salt, lots of pepper and half the lime juice.
7. Once the chicken is cooked down and the potatoes are soft add the rest of the lime juice.
8. Enjoy the shit out of it