1. Kettle Chips (I like sea salt and pepper ones), White bread, dill, Dijon mustard, Adobo because I haven’t used it nearly enough, pepper, olive oil, fish (I used Haddock and Salmon).
I love me some salmon! Hell, I’d round house a bear for some salmon!
1. Shit you’ll need! Piece of salmon, tomatoes, chives, red onion, seafood seasoning, olive oil, bread crumbs and an egg. For the optional Tarragon cheese sauce you’ll need mozzarella, tarragon, and sour cream.
10. Serve with whatever you want, maybe a spring mix salad?
1. Fresh tuna steaks, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, wasabi powder, panko. If your fish smells fishy then it ain’t fresh enough for this recipe!
2. Add some wasabi powder to a soy sauce base
10. Goes well with asparagus, coconut rice or an arugula salad. Yes, those are lightsaber chopsticks.
So anyone who knows me knows I have an
unhealthy obsession with intense love for bacon. I wish I could marry bacon, have little bacon children, and eat them too.
Bacon goes with everything and here is a little something I picked up years ago.
1. SHIT YOU NEED: Bacon, Sea Scallops, Sticks, Garlic, Olive Oil, Teriyaki, Red Pepper, Lemon Pepper
2. CUT ALL THEM SCALLOPS AND BACON IN HALF! Rub those sexy scallops down with olive oil.
3. Put some Teriyaki in a bowl and some garlic and lemon pepper in another. Add half as much red pepper to the garlic and lemon pepper unless you want your mouth to catch fire!
4. STICK THOSE SUCKAS!
5. Roll in teriyaki and then in spice mix.
6. GRILL, BAKE, BROIL. I Don’t give a fuck just cook and enjoy!
This is one of those recipes I came up with when I was thinking. “Damn I really should clean out this kitchen before I move out” And then later realized “THIS IS FUCKING DELICIOUS!”
1. Season with Adobo and pepper.
2. Start glaze with soy sauce base and add half as much honey
3. Add even less brown sugar
4. Add even less ginger
5. Stir that shit up and if you are a sweet tooth having crackhead forget that you already added brown sugar and honey and add some more.
6. With your oven on a salmon killing 375 degrees apply glaze every… 8.5ish minutes….or if dry
7. Serve over, I don’t know, maybe the easiest fucking side dish ever?