“Actually could I have that to go?”
So I mentioned a while ago that I entered a local meatball competition and lost. That’s what I get for choosing such a safe recipe! What do I have to do to win? Make Jamaican jerk turkey balls in brown sauce?! OH MY GOD I NEED TO MAKE THOSE! Anyways, here is the recipe for my
Loser Balls Sketch Balls.
1. What you need is a shit ton of things so I won’t bother listing them here.
2. Chop up and fry a couple slices of bacon
3. Chop up half an onion and try not to cry like a little baby about it.
4. Shred a quarter pound of smoked gouda which I may or may not have bitten into first…
5. Beat up and egg
6. Here’s the confusing part that I can’t do with my usual “flair”:
1/2 Tbsp Italian Seasoning1/2 Tbsp Red Pepper Flakes3/4 Tbsp Minced Garlic.1 Tbsp worshestershire sauce1 tsp adobo1/2 tsp parsley
7. Mix in the bacon and gouda and onions.
8. Mix 1 1/4 pounds ground beef with 1/4 cup of bread crumb in and don’t go touching everything with your nasty-ass raw beef and egg hands.
9. Form into balls and coat with olive oil. If you like big balls make big ones. If you like small ones then well…make em small.
10. Bake in oven until desired internal donededness and then brown outside in oil in a pan.
11. How could these lose anything?!
12. I had mine that night with some simple red sauce which I may or may not give a recipe for at a later time. I added fresh basil leaves on top for extra fanciness.