“CT, your drawing is bad and you’re not funny. Stahp!”
Remember, vegetables were alive too, they just don’t scream as loud when you kill them. This is the greenest thing I’ve cooked for this blog yet. Shits greener than the Hulk. I love plantains for breakfast, lunch AND dinner. Here is the first of many plantain recipes to come.
1. Plantains, oil, Chilli powder, 2 avocados, 2 limes, hot sauce, paprika, mayonnaise, 3 green onions.
2. Peel and slice the plantains very thinly
3. Deep fry them until crispy and chip like
4. Put them in something that will let the oil drain and toss them in chili powder
5. Peel and remove the seed from two avocados and place in a food processor with scallions, juice from two limes, 4 tablespoons mayonnaise, 2 tablespoons hot sauce and then process that shit.
6. Sprinkle the dip with paprika to make that shit look fancy and even more delicious.