You see what happens?
I’ve been trying to do this update F-O-R-E-V-E-R! Unfortunately my real job has been keeping me pretty busy. Anyways, remember way back when I said I would give you something to pair with some extra sexy special fries?
1. Bread crumbs, egg, a lb of beef, pepper jack cheese, a bun, garlic, pickled jalapeno, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper powder, red pepper flakes, Italian seasoning, mayonnaise.
2. To the beef add half a beaten egg, some Italian seasoning, a couple spoon fulls of bread crumb, a generous amount of red pepper flakes and soak that son of a bitch in Worcestershire sauce. start grilling that shit after you form it into patties.
3. Mix mayo with red pepper powder. Mix as much as your weak ass can take.
4. Put a slice of pepper jack on the burger when it’s almost done.
5. Toast the bun and place the burger and some jalapeno on it.
6. Put your spicy mayo on the top of the bun.
7. I added bacon just for the hell of it.