Well evidently it’s National Grilled Cheese Month or some shit like that so I thought I’d contribute. It’s technically got cheese and bread so it totally counts!
1. Brandy-Q Sauce, Muenster cheese, Beef Broth, Brisket, Paprika, Cumin, Turmeric, Garlic Salt and Thick White Bread.
2. Rub down that brisket with cumin, turmeric, garlic salt and paprika. Rub it down reaaaalll good…get in deep… (wipes away sweat)
3. Slow cook the brisket half covered in beef broth until that son of a bitch just falls apart (8 hours on high approx.)
4. Pull it apart.
5. Mix with sauce
6. Butter up a hot pan.
7. Place bread then cheese then brisket then cheese then bread again
8. flip it and add more butter to pan. Yes, more butter god dammit!
9. Commence coronary blockage