I love me some salmon! Hell, I’d round house a bear for some salmon!
Here is a little salmon recipe I dreamed up.
1. Shit you’ll need! Piece of salmon, tomatoes, chives, red onion, seafood seasoning, olive oil, bread crumbs and an egg. For the optional Tarragon cheese sauce you’ll need mozzarella, tarragon, and sour cream.
2. Dice up your veggies (even those fruits masquerading as a veggie…you know who you are MFer)
3. Bake that salmon naked! Not completely though.
4. Break up the mostly cooked salmon and mix with the veggies. Add a beaten egg and a couple spoonfuls of bead crumbs.
5. Season with your favorite seafood seasoning, I’m using Old Bay.
6. Form into little cakes of deliciousness.
7. Brown on both sides in some olive oil.
8. For the tarragon cheese sauce, mix a bit more sour cream than grated mozzarella and sprinkle with tarragon.
9. Place over salmon and bake on high until all mozzarella melts in the mix.
10. Serve with whatever you want, maybe a spring mix salad?