Potatoes, Potatoes. So many damn ways to prepare them and they go with so many things! Today we roast, with spice!
1. BUTTER, RED PEPPER, PARMESAN CHEESE, OREGANO, BASIL, PARSLEY, ROSEMARY, MINCED GARLIC, RED POTATOES (How many? Are you blind?), OLIVE OIL, ADOBO. That’s a whole lot of stuff right there. But luckily I like to keep things simple.
2. Wedge them up
3. Tablespoon of parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, and garlic
4. Teaspoon of red pepper and adobo (not surprising…..shut up)
5. Oh and a tablespoon of Parmesan, I was distracted by something shiny and forgot to include it with the other tablespoons.
6. Melt half a stick of butter and add
7. 1/4 cup of olive oil
8. Stir those little fuckers around and throw it in the oven at 385…ish
9. Eventually they’ll look like this…and be delicious… promise.