So one of my favorite activities is trying to recreate things I ate at a restaurants by inspection. Now, over here truffle fries are the shit. It’s what you get at a hip joint in New England, but a couple of weeks ago when I was shredding Lake Tahoe I noticed garlic fries seemed to be the thing there. Well I tried and semi-failed but still came out with something delicious! SO ENJOY MUHFUCKAS!
1. SHIT YOU NEED: About 4 large Yukon golds, parsley, parm, garlic, olive oil, salt.
2. MANdolin them taters (or slice them if you’re a non mandolin owning punk)
3. Soak them in cold salt water while you work on other shit.
4. Peel some garlic and place it in a pan with olive oil, you can never have too much garlic… unless you’re on a date. Even then if she doesn’t like the smell she is not the one for you.
5. bake that fine shit till it’s all mushy, and then chop it up and squish it.
6. Chop some FRESH parsley for this one because we EXTRA fancy today.
7. Toss garlic and parsley with grated Parmesan
8. Deep fry them taters and let the oil drain
9. Then fry that shit again!!!!
10. Combine. Serve. BOOM. Maybe soon I’ll post a burger to goes with these sexy things.