CHICKEN WITH LEMON BUTTER SAUCE…
1. BAM. Chicken breast cut thin the long way. Season with salt and pepper and garlic. I used Adobo instead of salt because Adobo is magical.
2. Lightly coat with flour
3. Fry that shit in butter. That’s right, butter. How much butter? What are you… on a diet?
4. Fry on each side a couple minutes until brown. You did cut it thin didn’t you?
5. Add more butter and some lemon juice to that sexy ass chicken fat. How much lemon? Depends. Do you want mmmm lemon or OMG LEMON?
6. Serve over pasta, or not. Frankly I don’t give a damn. Just make sure to pour that sauce on.
7. Parsley, because fancy.