This is one of those recipes I came up with when I was thinking. “Damn I really should clean out this kitchen before I move out” And then later realized “THIS IS FUCKING DELICIOUS!”
1. Season with Adobo and pepper.
2. Start glaze with soy sauce base and add half as much honey
3. Add even less brown sugar
4. Add even less ginger
5. Stir that shit up and if you are a sweet tooth having crackhead forget that you already added brown sugar and honey and add some more.
6. With your oven on a salmon killing 375 degrees apply glaze every… 8.5ish minutes….or if dry
7. Serve over, I don’t know, maybe the easiest fucking side dish ever?